Welcome to the fourth season of the EBook Carnival at Blogchatter! This is one of the most awaited events of the year when all our community members, aspiring and experienced writers jump into the fray to get their books published with a celebrity launch.
From Bloggers to Authors
The Ebook Carnival is the best way to make that leap from being a blogger to an author. The content on our blogs can be collated and turned into a book if it has a theme around it. Who knows better about the themes than the A2Z participants, all of whom are toiling away this month, churning out anecdotes, mouth watering recipes, travel stories, series on blogging, SEO and so much more.
A book that gets together all this content in one place has the potential to get readership beyond the blog. It can be one part of your writing portfolio. Needless to say, a book is considered a more credible source of information. It also establishes you as a thought leader in your niche. It can even get you a book deal with the traditional publishers!
But but if you did not participate in the A2Z, you can still participate in the ebook carnival.
The Blogchatter Advantage
Even though so many people are able to self publish their books on various platforms, there are definite advantages of publishing books through Blogchatter Ebook carnival.
First and foremost is the community which is at the centre of all our endeavours and activities. The books that are published are given a tremendous boost in the community both in terms of readership, feedback and exposure.
Second is the mentorship advantage with Blogchatter. We have mentors for the ebook carnival participants so that they can get their queries resolved and can have someone to guide them through the process.
Third and one of the most sought after advantage is getting book reviews through the community. Blogchatter Book Review Program aims to provide as many reviews and eyes on the books as possible.
Rules of the game
Here are some you should keep in mind:
- Last date to register is 5th May.
- It is open to all registered members of Blogchatter.
- You need not have participated in #BlogchatterA2Z 2019, or any other previous Blogchatter campaigns to be eligible to participate in ebook carnival.
- Every participant must register as a reviewer for the Blogchatter Book Review Program. This is to ensure that all the books under the ebook carnival get sufficient number of reviews.
- Each participant must review 3 books. One would be compulsory and the book would be suggested by us. The other two books you can read as per your interest.
- Every review will become part of the Blogchatter Book Review Program which would qualify you for badges, goodies and certificates.
- Blogchatter has exclusive rights to the ebook for the first 2 months i.e. May and June. You are free to explore other avenues post 30 June 2019.
Register and Publish
There are simple steps to register for the ebook carnival and to get your book published.
- Fill out the form to register for the ebook carnival.
- Collate content on your blog or other content that you deem fit to be part of your book and format it to have an introduction and chapters.
- Design and choose a book cover to go with your fantastic content
Some resources for you:
- Go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to get a better idea of the step by step process.
- If you have more queries, watch this FB Live here on the ebook carnival.
- For a thorough run down on how book reviews through our community help you and your book, watch this video.
Register now and take the next step to being an author!