#ChatterPrompts: A gift you’d give yourself
Dear mom and dad,
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you. Thank you for bringing us into this world. We know you have been working tirelessly to ensure we grow up to be a supportive community that not only helps its members to grow but also tap unrealized potential.
Thank you for believing in us and instilling values like care, spirit and warmth. We know everything we are is a reflection of you two.
And can we also tell you just how proud we are of our parents for going where few would dare to? For defying the norms, believing in your passion and delivering on it? Oh we know it sounds like we are boasting but we wouldn’t be here without your vision. So thank you!
We will make you proud 🙂
It is not easy to bare your soul and talk about things that hurt. Monika, we are proud of the letter that you wrote. More power to you and all those who wrote beautiful letters to their parent / child. You can read the winning post here: http://alubhujia.com/en/2018/02/03/letter-unborn-child/
You can read the other entries here: https://www.theblogchatter.com/chatter-prompts-write-a-letter-to-your-parent-or-child/
Remember a like, share, or comment will go a long way in showing your love and support. After all engagement is a two-way street.
#ChatterPrompts is back ! Democracy is here again. Pick your weekend inspiration and help us spread word on it too.
Vote for Love and RT for karma!
— Blogchatter® (@blogchatter) February 8, 2018
And the winner is ‘A gift you’d give yourself’
Go ahead conjure a post out of this – put up the link in our linky set below and all you have to do is participate, engage and follow the instructions below (to the T – you know we can be strict about rules).
What do you get in return?
- New blogs to read and follow
- New people to call buddies
- New audience
- A chance for your blog post to be showcased on Blogchatter website, emailers and twitter handle
Sounds like a plan? Cool!
So what do you need to do?
- The prompt will be announced every Friday evening
- The post must go live on your blog by the following Sunday by midnight
- Link up your post on the linky
- Read as many blogs as you can from the linky
- Share at least 4 blogs on twitter using #ChatterPrompts
- All posts must have a backlink to Blogchatter’s prompt post
- All posts must contain the promotional image + the line ‘Written as a part of #ChatterPrompts’
Also to gain maximum exposure and traffic, don’t forget to add your post to Blogchatter Reading List as well.
That’s it – that’s all you need to do. Easy-peasy right?
Prompt for this week – A gift you’d give yourself