Conversations at Blogchatter are always focused around you and blogging. And during these discussions we realized to be seen as a professional blogger, there are two things you need:
- Have a well planned blog
For what it takes to have a well planned, well designed blog, you can go through this checklist.
- Establish credibility
How do you establish that?
- If you have studied a subject you are talking about and have a certificate, please display it
- If you have 5+ years of experience working in an industry you write about, mention that with corroborative evidence
- Testimonials, comments received, etc.
- Visibility on other blogs/platforms outside your blog
- Media coverage, if any
Where do you get certifications from? Good question!
2019 certificates that Blogchatter will be giving:
- Basic Blogging (Registrations Closed)
- Unique content and voice
- Creative Writing (Registrations Closed)
- Video blogging
What do you have to do to get the certificates?
- Sign up
- Pass all the checkpoints
- Authenticate that all checkpoints have been achieved
- Certificate awarded
Why should you enrol?
- An addition to your media kit
- A way to showcase to clients that you have the requisite tools, skill-set and knowledge to work with them
- Establishing credibility that will lead to thought leadership which can lead to being invited to speak on your chosen area of expertise
- Brand building – whether personal brand or website/blog brand
- Leads to implementation and consistency which we generally fall short on
If the above excites you, do click on the individual certificate programs for further details. If you have any questions, check our FAQs. Or else, write to us on [email protected] Don’t forget to spread the word!
Ready to start your journey with us? Sign up now.