Do you have a blog post close to your heart, which you want to get noticed and read again? Or a post written on a topical issue and you think is the need of the hour? Or maybe a new post you want to get a new set of eyes on?
Then, link your post with Blogchatter Spotlight. One of the best ways to showcase your posts every Saturday and get new readers.
Blogchatter Spotlight not just helps your post get some extra love but also helps you reach out to other bloggers in the community and share some blog love.
Linky will remain open for 24 hours!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Choose a blog post that you are particularly proud of
OR you think could use some community love
- The post should have been posted between 7th April and 13th April
HOW TO RECIPROCATE?
- Share at least 4 blogs on twitter from the linky using #BlogchatterSpotlight
- Read as many blogs as you want
- Comment on as many as you want
Remember a like, share, or comment will go a long way in showing your love and support. After all, engagement is a two-way street. Also to gain maximum exposure and traffic, don’t forget to add your post to Blogchatter Reading List as well!
C’mon now…get going!
PS: This linky is open to all. You don’t have to be an A2Z participant for Spotlight.