It’s Saturday and you know what that means? Your weekly platform to ensure some blog love comes your way is here!
What is Blogchatter Spotlight? If you have a post you’d wish would get more readers, link up here and see the magic unfold. Grab this opportunity to shine some much needed light and love onto the hard work that you put in on every post you write.
Loving the idea? Great! Read on to know how you can participate and reciprocate.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Choose a blog post that you are particularly proud of OR you think could use some community love
- The post should have been written between 28th April and 4th May
HOW TO RECIPROCATE?
- Share at least 4 blogs on twitter from the linky using #BlogchatterSpotlight
- Read as many blogs as you want
- Comment on as many as you want
Remember a like, share, or comment will go a long way in showing your love and support. After all, engagement is a two-way street.
Also to gain maximum exposure and traffic, don’t forget to add your post to Blogchatter Reading List as well.
The linky is open for 24 hours. Hurry!
PS: Last time we saw that though many of you linked up, not all of you shared posts on twitter using the hashtag. So from this time, we’ll be keeping track and sending reminders in case you link-up but don’t share the love.