After My Friend Alexa Campaign Season 4, it’s time to maintain that jaw-dropping low rank of your website. It was equally exciting for us also to watch so many websites sink in low numbers drastically.
With good content and regular traffic, it is easy to maintain Alexa rank. But the question arises when it comes to discipline for writing. While the campaign helped with the discipline, the real conquest comes when you want to write regularly on your own but can’t keep committed to yourself.
Alexa rank is easy to maintain
- Produce original content – Getting inspiration from a source is not bad but putting up as it on your blog is cheating. Get the idea and weave it according to your audience. Research what your readers love to read on your blog and tailor your content accordingly.
- SEO – Make your post SEO friendly. We don’t tell you to write solely according to SEO rules. Always write your content first and then in the first edit, make changes from an SEO point of view.
- Understand your competitor’s marketing strategy – Learn what is trending and research on how you can make use of it for your own blog. Keyword research is the easiest tool that tells you what your competitors are writing about and what the audience is interested to read.
- Promote – Don’t stop after you hit the publish button. Until now, you are only 30% done. The rest is yet to start. Promoting your work is more important if you want your content to reach the correct audience. Every social media platform works differently for different writers. Choose that works the best for you.
- Interlinking and backlinking – When you interlink one of your own related post that is called interlinking. When you link somebody else’s related post that has good Alexa ranking, it is called backlinking. It is always a two-way connection and helps both the sites.
Distractions that keep you interested
- Mobile phone – Isn’t your phone the next best humanoid around in this century? It doesn’t let you concentrate on any other work. The numerous notifications keep you hooked for longer hours than you may think of. Not to forget the web series if you have started one. You can’t have enough of it until you are finished with all the uploaded series. Have you ever calculated how many hours have you wasted on these things?
We will tell you a way to fix it!
Nevertheless, bring back your focus. We are not telling you to shut down your mobile completely but assign days for specific things. Like, you can save a web series for weekends, if you promise to finish the work in weekdays. Secondly, keep the phone away from you while you write a post.
- Social Media – This is one thing that is addictive yet both good and bad. You can use social media to promote your brand; yourself. But if you are not writing then your brand will shut down with or without social media. A lot of time is wasted when you browse social media timelines for literally no purpose!
Fix it easily!
Power your sub-conscious. You need to think of important rewards your blog gives back to you. But this is possible only when you write original content from the bottom of your heart.
- Short of ideas to write – This is a common problem with writers called writer’s block. When you actually want to write but you don’t get any inspiration. Sometimes, it happens the other way around that you have the ideas but no discipline to start your post.
Easy way to fix up!
Jot down your points on a notepad or record on your mobile. Keep it safe for the time when you actually want to write something. Browse this piece of note and finish off in one go.
We hope all these pointers proved to be helpful to you all. Just start blogging and let us know which tip helped you the most?