As we had mentioned in our half-way mark FBChatter, the next half of 2018 is going to be more than just generating good content for your blog. It will now be about building your blog and taking it to greater heights.
Keeping that in mind we present to you My Friend Alexa, a month long campaign that is the world’s second and India’s first campaign based on Alexa rank and associated tools.
What is Alexa rank and why you should care?
As the website describes it, “Alexa is more than just the traffic rank you know and love from its early days.
Checking website traffic and rank is the basis for uncovering actionable ideas to grow your business.”
Every single website owns a unique rank. No two websites can have the same Alexa. Hence it is a more contemporary and fast moving figure to gauge a website’s traffic.
What have we learnt from the previous two seasons?
- Maintaining a constant weekly schedule for content is important for a healthy blog
- Reading and discovering fresh blogs each month helps in better networking
- Google analytics and its numbers can be used to build better strategies
- Keyword optimization for three categories can generate enough organic reach to sustain
What is My Friend Alexa?
Duration: 1 month (1st to 30th September)
What it entails?
- Writing 8 blog posts spread across the 4 weeks
- Daily reading – lots and lots of reading
- Networking, discovering new blogs
- Pain, sweat and blood
The registrations are now open. Simply fill in the form below and wait for the magic to unfold.