HO HO HO!
They say Christmas isn’t a season it is a feeling. It is about love, warmth, food, family and gifts…lots and lots of gifts. Spreading the cheer and joy around, our Secret Santa is back!
What is #SantaChatter?
Santa Chatter is our way of participating in the lovely tradition of receiving and sending gifts. All you have to do is sign up with what you’d like to receive as a gift. We’ll do our magic and pair you up with someone who could do with a gift as well. And then off you go with your reindeer and big red bag to do some shopping.
So is your wishlist prepped? Are you ready for some cheer, pixie dust and magic? Then you are in the right place.
Some things to remember:
- The gift should be in the range of INR 300 to 600
- Only residents of India can participate
- The last date to send gifts to your Santee is 19th Dec (so plan accordingly! Don’t keep ’em waiting)
- To keep the fun alive – do not reveal your name before sending the gift
- Once you receive the gift, post a picture and share the joy with us by tagging Blogchatter and using the hashtag #SantaChatter
So what’s the wait? *Rubbing hands in excitement* Proceed to fill the form below. The last date to register is 12th December. Santa and Rudolf await! Wait no more.
Disclaimer: In the spirit of keeping the cheer alive, if you are registering, you are agreeing to the responsibility of sending a gift to the person you receive as a Santee. And while we will do our very best to ensure that every registered member follows through, Blogchatter is not responsible if you don’t receive a gift even when you have sent one due to your Santa’s forgetfulness.