Blogging is fun, but blogging with an adrenaline rush all through the way is even more fun. 2020 is here with another month of the #BlogchatterA2Z Challenge: the challenge that urges you to blog one post daily! Here’s to all who love blogging but haven’t been too regular, to the ones who love a new challenge every now and then, and to the ones who just want inspiration to post amidst the echoes of empty blogs! Come, one and all…
The Rules Of The Game
- You will be required to publish one blog post everyday for the respective letter. Sundays are off days. Hence, there will be 26 posts in all, corresponding to each letter of the alphabet.
- We will be having daily linkies to submit your post. This daily linky will be open for 5-6 days.
- By adding posts to the linkies, you get discovered and you can get to read others’ posts too and expand your friend circle in the community. Feel free to add your posts to our Reading List if you wish for more engagement.
- While sharing your posts on social media, don’t forget to use the hashtag #BlogchatterA2Z so it will be easier for us to track.
- There will be an exclusive Facebook group for the A2Z participants where we’ll be involved in top secret activities!
- If you successfully complete the challenge, you will earn some ahmazing goodies as well!
- To know more about the hows and whys and wherefores, you can see this FB Live that explains why A2Z is the best thing that can happen for your blog.
Some Useful Tips to crack #BlogchatterA2Z
We know that blogging and coming up with brand new ideas everyday can be tough. Some days our brain goes on a holiday and creativity seems to be far off, isn’t it? Fear not! Some simple tips can help you stay on track and ace the A2Z Challenge:
- Having a theme can help you gather ideas easily, create a flow and craft your posts better. Having a theme is not compulsory but it helps.
- Plan, plan plan! Start writing your posts from now or at least have a rough draft ready. Once April is here, you can just focus on the smaller things such as editing, choosing an image, etc. before you hit the golden publish button.
- Comment, share and engage on others’ posts too, because you’d like the same won’t you 🙂
- Pro tip: Breathe and enjoy the challenge. It is going to be super fun.
How Will #BlogchatterA2Z Help You?
#BlogchatterA2Z is a great way to meet new blogger friends and keep you writing consistently. Remember what they say about flow? This is a great way to get in the zone and keep the creativity flowing seamlessly. If we are talking numbers, then more content means more traffic on your site. This will certainly make your Alexa rank drop low low low low like Flo Rida sings. So, are you excited enough to register yet?