- 1 Reward Point = 1 INR
- You can redeem points only when you have accumulated more than 1499 Reward Points. All the accumulated points at the time (which will be more than 1499) will be redeemed in one go. This is to inform you that Blogchatter can increase this limit in future.
- We will not accept any requests to redeem your points earlier than the above points level.
- Your points will always be carried forward and will not expire in case of no activity.
- Please make sure that your bank account and PAN details are correct to avoid any delays or wrong transactions. It is your responsibility to provide the correct information.
- Once you have clicked on redeem points, it may take 10-15 days to credit amount in your bank account.
- Once you have clicked on redeem points, your total points at that time will be locked for payment processing. But it will not stop adding new points. So keep participating to keep adding points to your account.
- Your bank account and PAN details will be encrypted in our database and will not be shared with third party/parties for any purpose.
- Please keep your login password strong, do include special characters, capital letters and numbers.
- Points will accumulate in the account from which you engage. If you engage from multiple accounts, your points will accumulate in multiple accounts. Under no circumstances will we be able to consolidate these points into 1 account. So please engage from 1 account only so that all points are accumulated in that account.
- Blogchatter can update Terms & conditions in future if required.
- For any query please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
T&C for Blogchatter Reward Points Wallet
Login To Comment