Thank you for writing for our featured campaign. Here are some things you should keep track of to ensure your posts are approved and you win rewards points.
What is Featured Campaign?
While different from our usual brand campaigns, Featured Campaigns are Blogchatter's initiative to encourage our community members to monetize their online presence.
What’s expected of you?
Please write a fresh/new blogpost. Ensure you follow all the submission guidelines defined for the featured campaign you have written for. If you do not follow the guidelines, there is a high chance of your post not being approved.
To check what featured campaigns are currently running on Blogchatter, click here.
How can I make sure my submitted post is approved?
- Make sure your post is structured well and follows all the submission guidelines.
- Have a clear takeaway in your post.
- Try not to make the post generic. Read the sample topic ideas, the already submitted blogposts, etc. to find out what we're looking for. You can also read this post to understand how you can narrow down your article so it delivers value.
I have submitted a post in the featured campaign, why hasn’t the counter for number of posts available gone down?
If xx number of posts are available in a featured campaign, that number will only reduce once your submission is approved.
To check the status of your submission, click here.
How much time do you take to approve posts?
The team goes through all the submitted posts in any category. Please allow us 3-4 days to approve or not approve a post.
I have submitted a post in the featured campaign, why haven’t I received any reward points?
Reward Points will be credited to your wallet only after your submission has been approved.
Why was my submission not approved?
- Posts are approved on first come first serve basis. It is possible that your post is in the queue and the available number of entries has reached 0. In this scenario, your post will not be approved.
- You have not written the post as per the submission guidelines mentioned in the featured campaign post.
- Correct keywords and links were not used while submitting as per the featured campaign submission guidelines.
- Your public profile is not complete. To complete your profile, click here.
- In the past you have not completed featured campaigns as per agreed guidelines.
- Your submitted post was not relevant to the topic mentioned in the featured campaign post.
What do I do if my submission was not approved?
If it is not approved because you haven’t followed the submission guidelines, please edit the post and resubmit. To submit [or re-submit] click here.
If it is not approved because the available number of entries has reached 0, please try for another featured campaign. To check what featured campaigns are currently running on Blogchatter, click here.