Blogchatter Book Review Program is a platform that puts the authors in touch with reviewers in our community. And here are the terms and conditions to ensure smooth sailing for all parties:
TO REGISTER AS AN AUTHOR WITH US, YOU SHOULD:
- Include the following information of the book in your review request: Relevant information of the book – book blurb/summary, genre, number of pages, release/publication date and publisher name.
- Please include the Author bio and the contact/social media presence details along with the book.
- The review copy can be a paperback or a digital edition.
Depending on the length of the book, we take two to three weeks to provide a review. When we accept the review copy, we will let you know of the time frame.
The genres that we review are Literary, Fantasy, Mythology, Romance, Humour, Thriller, YA, Children, Self help, Spiritual, Non fiction. We do not review Technical manuals, Erotica or Paranormal.
TO BE A REVIEWER WITH THE COMMUNITY, YOU SHOULD:
- Be an avid reader.
- Be willing to write a review within 10 days or any other timeframe decided upon at the time of receiving the book.
- You may write the review on your blog/website. In some cases, you may be requested to post the review on other platforms like Amazon and Goodreads.
- The reviews should be detailed, analytical and any criticism that is included should be constructive in nature.
All books sent to the reviewer are private and the property of the authors. It is an offense to distribute them free of charge, without royalty to the author. The books are sent for review purposes only.
All the reviews will be the reviewers’ honest opinion. We will not censor any content or make any changes in the reviews.