Parenting is a difficult job and the internet has not made things easier. There is a lot of information available on the world wide web but half of it is unverified and the other half is scattered. While Google can give you information, it cannot tell you if it is the information you’re looking for.
If you are a parent who worries about their child’s nutritional intake, if you are someone who wants to understand packaged food items, and get an answer to the question what do I look for when I buy packaged food, you are in the right place.
Here’s a video that can help you understand how to read the labels on packaged food items and understand their nutritional value:
What do I look for when I buy packaged food?
Now that you have seen the video, it is time to test your knowledge. To answer that million dollar question of what do I look for when I buy packaged food, we have prepared a short quiz for you!
Go through the 10 questions – don’t forget to keep a pen and paper handy as you go through the quiz to note down your answers – and send in the answers to us at [email protected] Easy-peasy right?
There will be 3 winners declared based on high scores and each will receive an Amazon voucher worth Rs. 1000 each!
And that’s not all! There will be a total of 4 quizzes and if you participate in all 4 quizzes, 2 lucky winners stand a chance to be declared as the bumper winners and will be eligible for an Amazon voucher worth Rs. 5000 each.
So without further ado, here’s the quiz to answer your question of what do I look for when I buy packaged food:
Rules for participating in the #GrowRight Knowledge Leader Board:
- Answer all 10 questions.
- Please email the answers to [email protected]
- There will be 4 quizzes to participate in. At the end of the 4 quizzes, there will be 2 bumper winners.
- Each quiz has 3 winners, with Amazon vouchers worth Rs. 1000 (each) attached to it.
- The 2 bumper prizes are Amazon vouchers worth Rs. 5000 (each).
- To be eligible for the bumper prize, you should have participated in all 4 quizzes.
- A total pot of Rs. 22,000 is up for grabs.
- The decision of Blogchatter will be final and no disputes will be entertained.
#GrowRight is an initiative of PediaSure to provide expert nutrition advice to parents regarding their child’s nutrition so they may grow right – physically and mentally. Stay tuned for updates, insights and more.