There's a different high to being published, whether it's a literary magazine, a novella, a full-length novel or being part of an anthology, sharing space with other authors.
In 2023, we bring you a unique opportunity to write along with the community. If writing a book feels intimidating, publishing your short story may feel doable. And that's where #BlogchatterAnthology comes in!
It is going to be a collection of short stories written around the theme of thriller stories. We ask you to submit your short stories based on the guidelines. The winning entries will be included in the anthology that will be published as a paperback.
Guidelines for Submission
- Short story submissions are accepted from Mar 13 to Apr 14
- Send your entry as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The story should be as per the announced theme and between 1500 - 2000 words.
- The accepted language is English
- Avoid mention of self harm or content that may disrespect or malign a religious belief or a community.
- While formatting, set your word document to UK English, run a spell check and ensure that the font size is 12, with 1.5 line spacing. Do not indent paragraphs. Use single quotes and put fullstop after an ellipse.
Why should you be a part of Anthology with Blogchatter?
Writing can be a very lonely journey and more so if you're trying to write a book and get it published. Being a part of an anthology is a great way to gain exposure and meet other writers in the community.
The support you'll get from us will make the publishing and marketing process easier for you. Getting your work published is the best kind of inspiration to go ahead and keep writing some more.
Ultimately, having your creation on a paper back is a different feeling altogether! We hope to see you trying your hand at the anthology.
Submissions open now!
If you have any queries, go through these Q n A with our community.
What's the theme for the anthology?
Janaki Srinivasan Hi Janaki, the theme is thriller stories and you can explore any of the sub genres in it.